Available in a wide range of diameters to suit workpieces of different sizes and shapes, SAF flat suction pads offer a large-area structured inner support to prevent deep-drawing and handling of high lateral forces, even with oily metal sheets.
A special slot on the bottom prevents oily sheets from slipping, permitting precise positioning in laser-cutting machines and stamping presses.
Key applications of SAF flat suction pads:
- Handling of metal sheets with dynamic movements
- Handling of thin steel sheets and aluminium sheets without deformation
- Used in feeder systems for press lines in the automobile industry
- Handling of sheetmetal parts with small curvature radii
- Robust and hard-wearing suction pad with single sealing lip, special slot and inner support
- Nipple vulcanised to the suction pad for high strength and to prevent damage and downtime as a result of lost suction pads
- Available with various connection types
- Available in two material hardness values (45 Shore and 60 Shore) to provide optimum adaptation to varying workpieces
- Soft and flexible sealing lip for excellent sealing, even on slightly curved surfaces