Millsom Materials Handling stock the complete range of Schmalz vacuum components and equipment ideal for all your vacuum materials handling requirements.
Schmalz vacuum components include suction pads, mounting elements, special grippers, generators, valve technology, switches and system monitoring as well as filters and connectors.
Schmalz Suction Pads are available in hundreds of different shapessizes and materials
Schmalz Vacuum Mounting Elements are used to hold the suction pads to a support frame or robot spider
- Durable connection element between the vacuum generator and the workpiece
- Used wherever objects need to be lifted, transported, turned or handled in some manner
Schmalz Vacuum Generators produce the vacuum to handle the workpiece
- Flexible couplings
- Height compensating spring plungers
- Sturdy support brackets and clamps
Vacuum Valve Technology speeds up the process and guarantees the safety of the system
- Typical working vacuum levels range from -45 kPa to -85 kPa, depending on the pump type and size
- Generators range from 7 litres/min up to 9000 litres/min capacities
- Venturi type generators have air saving capabilities and integrated adjustable control valves, ready to be connected to a PLC
Vacuum Switches System Monitoring safely and efficiently controls vacuum systems
- Valves can be either solenoid controlled, manually controlled, or actuated by the workpiece itself
- Used to control the vacuum to help improve the process of handling the workpiece
- Schmalz offers a complete range of vacuum sensors and vacuum pressure sensors from simple dial gauges to dual output digital and analogue switches, which have adjustable hysteresis and programmable LED displays
- Sensors can be used as a part presence signal for the PLC, or can be used as an integral part of an energy saving module (turning the pump off once vacuum level has been reached)
- Ideal for automated handling including automobile and plastics industries
Vacuum Filters and Connectors
- Includes Vacuum hose, Hose clamps, Hose barbs, Filters and Manifold fittings
- Vacuum hoses up to 75mm in diameter which can withstand a vacuum level of -95 kPa are available
Millsom Materials Handling supplies high quality Schmalz vaccuum components and can assist you in selecting the best product for your specific application. For the comprehensive 500+ page 2012 Vacuum Components Catalogue please contact Millsom Materials Handling.