Millsom Materials Handling’s in-house design range of Modular Low Friction Tracks and Fittings, are ideal for monorails, bridge cranes and jib cranes used in production and distribution facilities.
Modular Low Friction Tracks and Fittings ombined with Millsom's other products such as SWF Krantechnik GmbH Electric Chain Hoists, they provide ease of operation, with low-friction movement, thus increasing operator efficiency by preventing fatigue and increasing handling speed for high volume, low capacity operations.
The Modular Low Friction Tracks and Fittings are suitable for a variety of applications including:
* Workstation cranes - allowing lifting, shifting and precision placement
* Light crane systems - suitable for long down-shop systems and can employ multiple bridges to service numerous machines
* Suspension monorails - allowing long assembly lines with inclusion of curves, switches and turntables
* Free standing systems - where roof trusses are not suitably located or have insufficient strength
* Safety line tracks - for use with safety lines and harnesses.
* Also suitable for above tanker filling stations, in factories and roofs.
Features of the Modular Low Friction Tracks and Fittings include:
* Standard golden yellow or passivated zinc finish for corrosion resistance
* Sealed roller bearings on trolleys and carriages for quiet and easy movement
* Four different section sizes to suit loads of 150kg, 250kg, 500kg and 1000kg
* Modular system allows easy relocation or modification
* Track can be strengthened by the addition of a spine, which allows the track to span greater lengths than would normally be possible.