Available from Millsom Materials Handling , the FSGAO bellows suction pads are a range of extremely hard-wearing suction pads designed to take heavy loads.
Made from Vulkollan VU1, a special material with high resistance to tearing, the oval bellows suction pads come with 1.5 folds to suit long, narrow workpieces such as sections and pipes as well as stamped metal parts such as car bodywork components.
The durable FSGAO bellows suction pads last up to 20 times longer compared with standard NBR. The robust and hard-wearing suction pad FSGAO with single sealing lip consists of suction pad FGAO (Vulkollan VU1) with 1.5 folds and connection plate.
Key features of FSGAO bellows suction pads:
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Unaffected by oil (handling of sheetmetal parts)
- Minimum abrasion of approx. 10–12mm³ to DIN 53516
- Optimised oval shape with 1.5 folds
- Connection plate screwed to suction pad and capable of handling very heavy loads
- Suction pads can be replaced separately when worn
- Suction pads delivered assembled
- Hard use in multi-shift operations with very short cycle times
- Handling of oily and narrow, curved sheetmetal parts
- Handling of cardboard, wood and similar materials under rough operating conditions
- Handling of workpieces with extremely abrasive surfaces such as rough cardboard sheets