The hot stamping foil selection catalogue’s comprehensive and easy to use guide illustrates and describes the range of Milford Astor hot stamping foils available for marking and decorating a wide variety of materials. The hot stamping foil selection catalogue covers all aspects of hot stamping foils, techniques, tools and accessories.
The quick application reference is a time saver that guides in matching foil with substrate to ensure the quality finish that enables products to stand out.
The foil and shade selection guides cover the Milford Astor range of:
- Metallic foils for graphics, plastics, leather and fabrics
- Matt pigmented foils
- Gloss and Semi gloss foils for plastic
- Pearl foils
- Metallic foils for rotary and cylinder presses
- Specialty foils – security, holographic, woodgrain, marble, washable
- As well as advice on machine selection, make ready techniques, stamping dies and machine settings.
The new Metallic foils for hi-speed rotary presses like the Gallus, are versatile with easy release, clean, sharp impressions suitable for coated stock and ideal for uncoated stocks. These can be overprinted with ink or UV varnish and have proved popular for the wine industry.
Milford Astor offers a wide selection of grades, colours and finishes as well as maintaining the industry’s stock in warehouses in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide to facilitate prompt delivery. An experienced technical sales team is based at each of these sites offering sound advice, samples and solutions for all foil marking and decorating requirements.