Milford Astor are suppliers of Autoprint's versatile range of foil printing machines, which feature the advantages and reliability of a microprocessor control system to provide optimum results and accurate setup.
Designed and built in Australia, Autoprint foil printing machines are strongly engineered to withstand the most testing applications, and are constructed with emphasis on print quality, efficiency, simplicity of setup, reliable operation and economical foil use.
Autoprint foil printing machines are suitable for printing on a variety of products, including:
- large and small plastic mouldings
- book covers
- display components
- cosmetic containers
- dials; and
Most Autoprint foil printing machine models can be with photo electric equipment for applying heat transfers. Further features of these machines include:
- c-frame construction from high grade steel side plates resulting in minimum deflection
- easy head levelling
- fault finding diagnostic indicators
- large digital readouts with failsafe memory systems for recording of printing parameters
- microprocessor controls for all functions
- plug in connections for easy servicing
- quick die plate removal and replacement
- safety guarding
- simple operation and conveniently placed front panel.