MIGOMAG Welding Supplies has introduced the OTC digital pulse - digital inverter controlled MIG with fuzzy logic control.
Digital control offers instantaneous waveform control for superior arc stability, arc length control and reduced spatter.
* Optimum choice for high speed welding of all metals. Stable arc at 150cm/min. Ideal for robotic applications.
* Instantaneous arc starts due to newly developed "digital turbo start" and "burnback heat input control".
* 22 standard modes for steel, stainless and aluminium.
* Automatic "fuzzy logic" voltage control for aluminium applications.
* Crater adjustment for high quality finish, eliminating crater cracking.
* Remote box makes for easy setting of welding conditions.
* Major reductions in arc noise levels.
* Aluminium wave adjustment to give aluminium welds TIG-like ripples if desired.
Fuzzy logic weld penetration control is the industry’s first penetration control for steel and stainless (not applicable to aluminium).
Pulse arc characteristics adjustment gives the operator ability to adjust wave form from rigid to soft arc characteristics.