The KTLU Series Vortex Flow Meters from Microview Australia Trading have been designed with no moving parts increasing the convenience of installation and maintenance. Re-calibration is also not necessary if replacing failed parts and compensation is available for measurement if required.
The sensor is not connected to the measured fluids directly ensuring the stable performance and long service life of these flow meters. The output pulse signal is proportional to the flow rate resulting in high accuracy and no zero drift. These units have a wide measuring range and a turndown ratio of 10:1. They are also energy saving due to low pressure loss.
The KTLU Series Vortex Flow Meters have the following functions:
- Process fluids include overheated steam, saturated steam, compressed air and general gas, water and other fluids
- The flow meters have an accuracy reading of ± 1.0 per cent for liquids and ± 1.5 per cent for gas
- Repeatability pulse output for liquids is ±0.33 per cent and for gas ±0.5 per cent
- Process temperature ranges from -40 to +250 degrees celsius as standard and 100 to 350 degrees celsius for high temperature flow meters
- Power supply is 24VDC
- Pulse output is for volumetric flow or for mass flow
- Pipe sizes range from DN15 to DN160
- Process connection is flanged, water and insertion types