Available now from Micronair Dust Control , the Opti-Flow Controller is a purpose designed fan motor controller that automatically controls the fan speed to maintain constant flow in the duct while making significant savings in electrical consumption.
These fan motor controllers are powered on 415 Volt 3 Phase power and are available in an IP66 enclosure for outdoor fixing. Proprietary fan motor controllers can also be built for vibration or pulse cleaning systems.
Other features of the Opti-Flow fan motor controller include a start and stop button, a fully programmable keypad, an isolator switch and a pressure sensor.
Users of the Opti-Flow Controller can expect a number of outcomes, including:
- average consumption of electricity consumed reduced by 50-60%
- system pay back averages 18 months
- noise reduction of total system reduced by average 35-40%
- system performance is kept constant to ensure adequate airflow at any time
- filter life is extended as the volume of air going through the filters is reduced dramatically.