In this video from Safety in Action 2013, Micronair Dust Control Sales Manager Brett Moore speaks to Ferret.com.au about the company’s range of dust and fume extraction systems.
Flexibility is key to Micronair's success, as each of its systems is designed and custom built using modular components to suit the requirements of the application for which it will be used. Micronair manufactures in Melbourne and installs systems throughout Australia with installers in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
The company’s prime focus is on the extraction and capture of dust, fibres and fumes generally where airflow volume requirements are up to 200,000 cubic metres per hour. It offers both off-line and continuous filter cleaning technologies and custom matches fan types, motors, types of filter media and cleaning technique with waste bin sizes.
Micronair also supplies a range of specialised extractors for fume and high pressure applications and can custom design a solution to efficiently and economically meet specific client needs.
The principal industries and sectors Micronair services are:
- cabinetmaking and other panel based woodworking
- solid timber processing
- mining, cement and brickworks
- schools and other training workshops
- food processing and flour mills
- engineering and metal fabrication workshops
- laboratory and test facilities
- automotive plants and repair workshops
- fibreglass manufacture and processing
- abrasive and shot blasting
- phamaceutical manufacture; and
- grain and seed handling.