Micromax Sensors & Automation has announce the release of Banner's new, comprehensive 12-page SureCross Industrial Wireless I/O Network Brochure, containing complete ordering information along with application examples for each of the SureCross product families.
The SureCross Industrial Wireless I/O Network offers a complete line of 1-watt data radios for serial communication over the air, remote I/O Nodes and power options, including battery and solar-power systems.
The I/O network brochure includes information for wireless solutions that suit a broad range of application requirements, from the DX70 platform to the DX80 wireless I/O point-to-multipoint network with a variety of input-types and power options.
The new I/O network brochure also includes pictures and model numbers of Banner's complete line of accessories, including enclosures, power supplies, relay boxes, antennas and everything needed to install and run wireless in a facility.
SureCross solutions offer I/O network items, such as:
- FlexPower options include battery, solar and DC
- Integrated Site Survey for real-time wireless link status
- Scalable networks to collect thousands of signals
- Multi-layer security protocol
- IP67, Intrinsically Safe and Class I Div 2 models
- Analog, Discrete, Temperature and Serial I/O
- Transceiver pairs to replace a single signal cable