A new line of work light strips by Banner Engineering is now available from Micromax Sensors & Automation.
Micromax introduces the WLS28 work light strips, a new range of low profile, energy-efficient lighting solutions designed specifically for industrial control cabinets and work cells.
The low power consumption makes these LED lights highly cost-effective in any environment.
WLS28 work light strips are solid-state LED work lights designed to provide bright, long-lasting illumination inside enclosures and other areas with poor lighting conditions.
Encased in a robust yet slender aluminium housing, the WLS28 work light strips have a minimal footprint, making them suitable for space-constrained areas.
The LED work lights deliver a uniform pattern of light without creating any shadows, allowing operators to monitor, service or modify equipment in poorly-lit areas.
WLS28 work light strips are available in various lengths from 145mm to 1130mm with a common narrow width of 28mm.
Key features of WLS28 work light strips
- Low power consumption at less than 9 watts per foot, delivering a highly efficient and cost-effective lighting solution
- Typical lifetime of the LEDs is 50,000 hours of continuous operation with minimal degradation of intensity
- Can be cascaded end-to-end for applications where multiple lights are required, minimising wiring and reducing costs
- Swivel mounting brackets increase installation flexibility, allowing users to pivot the light 45º in either direction
- Available in cabled and quick-disconnect models as well as standalone and cascadable units
- High-efficiency, solid-state LED array for bright, long-lasting illumination
- Rugged aluminium housing withstands busy manufacturing environments
- Unobtrusive, low-profile design consumes minimal space
- Even pattern of light illuminates large areas without shadows
Micromax Sensors & Automation has been providing high technology electronic products and automation solutions to Australian industry for more than 45 years.