Micromax Sensors & Automation has been providing high technology electronic products and automation solutions to Australian industry for more than 45 years.
Micromax introduces the Unitronics Vision1040 PLC and integrated HMI, designed to enable machine manufacturers and system integrators to add a brilliant 10.4-inch colour touchscreen equipped with nine programmable function key display and full PLC functionality to their systems.
Industrial control processes can now rely on a single device with the versatile Vision1040 PLC.
Available at an unmatched price-performance ratio, the Vision1040 PLC and integrated HMI allow users to enjoy up to 1,024 I/O options, a USB programming port, data logging and built-in recipe capability while maintaining a low budget, reduced programming time and minimum wiring.
Key features of Vision1040 PLC and integrated HMI
- 24 auto-tuned PID loops to control temperature, level and pressure
- 16-bit, 65K SVGA colour touchscreen displays data, colour trend graphs and alarm screens
- Endless display options with more than 1,000 user-designed screens and up to 500 images per application
- Memory consists of 2MB of application logic plus 1MB for fonts and 80MB for images
- Micro SD card memory storage for data logging and backup
- Complete PLC cloning
- Fast controller scans 1K of a typical application in 9 µsec, making Vision1040 suitable for rapid response applications such as packaging machines
- Communication options include TCP/IP Ethernet, cellular and industrial protocols such as MODBUS, DF1 slave, J1939 and CANopen
- Supports digital, high-speed, and analogue I/Os as well as direct temperature measurement inputs via snap-in and remote I/O modules
- Free Unitronics VisiLogic software provides a single user-friendly environment for hardware configuration, modular Ladder application development and HMI design including a rich colour library of industrial images
Overall system costs are reduced by the Vision1040 PLC by cutting programming time, minimising hardware requirements, saving cabinet space and eliminating the need to set up panel-PLC communication.