Micromax Sensors & Automation introduces the Banner Engineering SureCross Industrial Wireless I/O Network brochure in both print and interactive versions, providing comprehensive information on new wireless radios and network solutions.
The brochure covers a new line of SureCross Performance 1-watt radios that offer increased I/O counts to accommodate most application requirements, in addition to a higher-powered radio transmitter to increase the range of wireless networks.
The brochure also includes the SureCross MultiHop radios, which offer ranges up to six miles between devices and can be combined to span long distances while providing a reliable communication pathway for all data in the network.
SureCross MultiHop radios create a self-forming and self-healing network that automatically routes data in changing environments.
The Banner Engineering SureCross Industrial Wireless I/O Network brochure also includes the cost-effective DX70 platform, a point-to-point cable replacement system for a 12 I/O-point pair in addition to the SureCross Performance wireless I/O point-to-multipoint network offering multiple input types and power options.
Key brochure features include:
- Information for wireless solutions designed to solve a broad range of application requirements
- Frequently asked questions and answers that present basic product information in an easy-to-understand format
- Descriptions of the free SureCross configuration software
- Application examples specific to the needs of factory automation, process control, water and wastewater, oil and gas, and agriculture and irrigation industries
SureCross solutions offer:
- Analogue, Discrete, Temperature and Serial I/O
- Transceiver pairs to replace a single signal cable
- Scalable networks to collect thousands of signals
- FlexPower options include the ability to use battery, solar or DC power sources
- Integrated Site Survey for real-time wireless link status
- Multi-layer security protocol
- IP67, Intrinsically Safe and Class I Div 2 models available
Micromax has been providing high technology electronic products and automation solutions to Australian industry for more than 45 years.