Micromax Sensors & Automation presents Banner Engineering's new 2010 Interactive Catalog in a web version featuring the complete selection of Banner sensor and safety products.
Designed in an interactive online version, Banner’s 2010 Catalogue is identical in structure to the print version, combining comprehensive and easy-to-reference product data with the convenience of online search capabilities.
The catalogue is clearly sectionalised into five product groups including Sensors, Vision, Wireless, Indicators and Machine Safety.
Users can browse the sensor and safety products catalogue page-by-page or use a powerful search tool to identify products by division, product family or name, model or part number as well as application or page number.
Detailed information on the featured products can be accessed using the interactive page references.
The 2010 Interactive Catalog serves as a single-source, user-friendly guide to the company's multi-faceted product offerings from five divisions:
- Sensors such as photoelectric sensors, fibre optic sensors, special purpose sensors, ultrasonic sensors and measuring array sensors
- Vision and vision lighting sensors including Banner's iVu Integrated Touch Screen and Remote Image Sensors Wireless devices including SureCross
- Wireless Network devices as well as FlexPower power supplies
- Indicators, illustrating the company's highly visible and easy-to-install EZ-LIGHT family
- Machine safety products including offerings such as the EZ-SCREEN LP low-profile safety light screen
The product catalogue also has a ‘What’s New’ section to introduce users to Banner's latest innovations such as the EZ-LIGHT K80 Call Light, the iVu Remote Display and expansions to
Banner's popular WORLD-BEAM QS18, Q20 and QS30 photoelectric sensor lines. Banner's 2010 Interactive Catalog additionally features more than 100 pages of accessories including mounting brackets, retroreflectors, enclosures and cordsets.
Links throughout the product sections efficiently guide users to detailed information about these accessories, simplifying the selection process.
Banner's 2010 Interactive Catalog can be accessed on the Banner website. A printed version is available free of charge. The catalogue can also be downloaded as a desktop shortcut to facilitate immediate access.
Micromax Sensors & Automation has been providing high technology electronic products and automation solutions to Australian industry for more than 45 years.