Micromax introduces a new range of fanless embedded computers from ADLINK Technology, Inc., a leading global provider of trusted embedded products.
The MXE-1200 is an industrial and rich I/O fanless embedded computer with enhanced RF functions as well as LVDS and VGA dual display.
These fanless embedded computers are designed specifically for versatile applications such as intelligent transportation, factory automation, home security, environmental monitoring and research.
Based on the Intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz processor, the MXE-1200 embedded computers retain all the optimal advantages of the ADLINK Matrix series, including rugged fanless operation in a temperature range of -20ºC to 70ºC, 5 Grms vibration resistance, an Ethernet port and 6-36 VDC wide range power input.
Key features of the MXE-1200 fanless embedded computers:
- Compact-sized 210mm W x 170mm D x 54mm H I/O platform is suitable for operation in space-constrained applications
- Cable-free architecture and wide temperature range greatly benefit customers who require reliable computing solutions and lower maintenance cost
- Rich I/O and RF support
- Two of the 12 COM ports can be configured to RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 via a BIOS setting
- Remaining COM ports are RS-232 (MXE-1212/232), RS-422 (MXE-1212/422) or RS-485 (MXE-1212/485)
- Also includes a mini-PCIe socket, a USIM socket and a pre-installed SMA-to-IPEX antenna cable to support expansion of wireless communication capabilities
- Effectively communicates with external devices, which benefits many applications such as toll gate controllers (RS-232), automatic fare collection systems (RS-232) and smart grids (RS-422/485)