TURCK, represented by Micromax , has introduced a new catalogue for its innovative line of industrial connectivity products designed to be convenient and user-friendly.
The new connectivity catalogue was expanded to include hundreds of new products in TURCK's extensive line of moulded cordsets, receptacles, field wireables, junction boxes, splitters, raw cable, and accessories.
The catalogue's condensed format contains many updated features for ease of use, including a new page layout. Instead of arranging parts by cable type, the new catalogue is organised by body type, and contains all drawings, pin-outs and part numbers on one page.
For example, all straight female cords and cable types are listed together. Individual sections have been changed to contain selection guides and part number keys organised by photos and illustrations that quickly direct the user to specific information.
New products featured in the connectivity catalogue include:
* minifast B (1" thread) and C (1 1/8" thread) size connectors.
* powerfast connectors (1-3/8" and M23 thread) with up to 30A service.
* M27 multifast cordsets and receptacles in 26 and 28-pin.
* M16 versafast, world standard DIN connectors in a moulded body.
* M12 eurofast armored cordsets.
* M12 eurofast cordsets shielded to the coupling nut.
* Food-grade cordsets (PVC cable, mould and contact holder).
* Compact 10 and 12-pin M12 eurofast connectors.
* multibox "Z" style with M12 eurofast connections.
* Stainless steel coupling nuts for M8 picofast cordsets.
* UL recognised and CSA certified cables.
TURCK is a leading supplier of advanced control solutions to help manufacturers improve their automated processes, products and profits.