Available from Micromax , Banner PICO-GUARD fiber optic safety grids provide a reliable, optically based, non-contact perimeter and access guarding solution for use in explosive environments.
Ideal for personnel safety and equipment protection applications, these fiber optic safety grids feature a rugged, MEK-resistant, aluminum protective housing and are available with two, three, or four beams that can function as both emitter or receiver. Preconfigured for proper beam spacing, they perform reliably at ranges up to 31m and protective heights up to 1066mm.
The optical elements on PICO-GUARD fiber optic safety grids use no electricity at the point of detection, a specific design element to ensure they can withstand harsh environments, in particular hazardous areas in explosive environments, such as paint booths.
Other key features of the PICO-GUARD fiber optic safety grid include:
- field-replaceable glass lens window
- ATEX, FM and CSA explosive environment certification ratings
- certified to ISO 13849-1 Category 4 and IEC 61496 Type 4 requirements
- rated IEC IP65installs easily with a variety of mounting bracket options
- includes integral 7mm diameter pre-coated fibers with polished ends
- available with fiber lengths from 2.4 to 30 m.