The Banner EZ-LIGHT K50L is the latest addition to the company’s extensive line of lighting and indicators, and features power-optimised electronics to work with wireless sensor network devices.
The push-button is mapped to a dry contact output and is designed for use with wireless sensor networks, specifically Banner SureCross FlexPower battery-operated devices. Operating independently from its attached wireless device, the K50L push-button consumes minimal power for electrical circuits or control, while three sourcing inputs control the green, yellow and red indicator lights.
The K50L's power-optimised electronics, combined with Banner’s reliable SureCross wireless network provide an ideal solution for call lights and machine status indication, even for remote areas without wired power or data connections.
Key features of Banner’s multifunction K50L EZ-LIGHT push-button indicator lights:
- Displays multiple colours with solid, flashing or sequenced flashing cycles
- Illuminated dome enables easy-to-see operator guidance and equipment status indication, ensuring effective visual process management
- Virtually error-free assembly and easy installation
- Rugged, fully encapsulated construction
- Ideal for use in flexible and harsh work environments
- Compact battery module efficiently supplies power to the wireless sensor network configuration, providing up to three years of continuous operation
- Offers 18V to 30V DC operation
- Available in cabled and quick disconnect models