Combining a durable build with reliable weighing performance, the MultiMount weigh modules with built-in safety features ensure accurate weighing and trouble-free installation right from the start.
Developing a weigh module that would ensure accurate weighing at a high level of safety was a key objective of the SWB505 MultiMount’s design, according to Bodo Schulte-Ellerbrock, Mettler Toledo product manager.
The SWB505 MultiMount weigh modules are designed for reliable weighing in a variety of applications, including tank weighing and dynamic loading on conveyors, mixers and blenders. MultiMount ensures stable and accurate performance even in environments with heavy vibration, high torque or in-motion weighing.
A standard lift-off screw absorbs tipping forces while a vertical down stop provides an added layer of safety. Its rocker-style load pin restores the top plate to its ideal position to maintain accurate, repeatable weight.
Key features of SWB505 MultiMount weigh modules:
- Built-in SafeLock protects the load cell from accidental overload during shipment and installation, ensuring proper mounting alignment
- Load cell can be alternatively inserted at the last minute before calibration, eliminating any risk of damage to the load cell or cable
- Weigh module is locked rigidly in its ideal position for installation with or without the load cell
- Mounting orientation is not critical, ensuring safe and professional installation every time
- Analogue quality legal-for-trade load cells use rocker-pin design that automatically aligns load forces for accurate weighing
- Hermetically sealed load cells rated IP68 and available in three different materials - carbon steel, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel to suit harsh industrial environments