Mettler Toledo has introduced a new software designed to automate vehicle weighing operations for businesses of all sizes.
Manual data entry processes can be inefficient for businesses with the errors slowing down productivity and costing money to correct.
Mettler Toledo’s new addition to its portfolio of software solutions, DataBridge SS ensures manmade errors are minimised in an automatic weighing process, especially during hectic scale traffic, improving efficiency and saving time and money on order processing and error correction.
Santosh Nachu, vehicle scale product manager for Mettler Toledo explains that the DataBridge SS is the first of many new software tools that will help businesses meet their efficiency goals and get organised.
Key features and advantages of DataBridge SS automated weighing software:
- Frees up the scale house operator during weighing transactions to do other work
- Faster than manual process, allowing more weighing transactions and profit every day
- Automatically organises orders and generates reports using the weighing data
- Transactions easily exported directly to the user’s accounting systems
- Easy to learn and use
- Short videos offer step-by-step instructions through the weighing process