Featuring innovative features such as 32 different account and multi-language capabilities, the new Touch LS interface enhances usability and product quality, helping further the due diligence process on production lines.
The upgraded Signature metal detectors featuring the new Touch LS interface allow food manufacturers to boost productivity and competitiveness while reducing production costs. The Signature line also helps these companies meet local and global food safety standards including British Retail Consortium (BRC), International Food Standard (IFS) and Food Safety Systems Certification (FSSC) 22000.
The Touch LS interface upgrade can be installed in less than two hours, minimising downtime and eliminating the need to remove the machine from the production line.
Key features of Touch LS interface for Signature metal detectors:
- Full-colour touch-screen display with 25 language options increases usability for operators
- Simple navigation of the metal detector’s functions in a language of the operator’s choice minimises risk of error
- Automatic setup options simplify product setup during installation
- Automatic clustering facilitates inspection of different products when in production
- Enhanced flexibility and efficiency as food manufacturers can swiftly change products with minimal downtime
- Increased usability lowers training requirement, reducing overall manufacturing costs
- Automatic reject timer setup with reject confirmation and reject check sensor options ensures removal of all identified contaminated products from the production process
- Condition monitoring system continually checks the metal detector’s operational processes, alerting users to maintain optimum performance
- Password protection, and detection and access logs boost product inspection security and due diligence
With minimal on-site installation time, existing owners of Signature metal detectors can benefit from minimised downtime and increased usability, maximising the efficiency of their production lines.
Mettler Toledo Safeline is the world’s leading supplier of metal detection and X-ray inspection solutions for the food and pharmaceutical industries.