Mettler Toledo presents a new range of over/under food scales that help manufacturers address food safety as well as bottom line pressure at the same time.
Featuring an open, stainless steel construction that stands up to repeat washdowns, the new portable Mettler Toledo ICS4_9 and ICS6_9 food scales speed up production and also improve the hygiene factor.
According to Mettler Toledo food segment specialist, Mr Markus Diefenbach, food manufacturers are being called upon to address growing international food safety concerns while also having to deal with pressure on their bottom lines, critical to which are factors such as production speed as well as scale versatility and durability.
Mr Diefenbach adds that the design and configuration options of the ICS4_9 and ICS6_9 series portable food scales backed by the Mettler Toledo precision enhance production processes for faster, safer and ultimately more compliant food processing.
Key features of Mettler Toledo ICS4_9 and ICS6_9 food scales:
- Stainless steel construction withstands repeat washdowns and ensures hygiene
- ColorWeight-enabled double sealed displays reduce eyestrain
- Audit quality tracking enhances traceability
- Faster, more transparent and ultimately more profitable production
- Rugged, easy to clean and portable scale models
- Can be configured to a wide variety of manual portioning and checkweighing tasks to help speed up production
- Enhances profitability in harsh environments where hygiene is a critical factor
- Small benchprint and portable design allows easy integration at many points along a processing line
- ColorWeight displays improve operator throughput by giving immediate feedback if a portion is over or under tolerance so that more product can be moved in less time
- Intuitive keypads and multiple language options enhance ease of use and processing speed
- Available with three different terminal mounting options: compact, column mounted, or separate weigh terminal
- Built-in battery and WLAN capability
- Data log functionality for safe process parameter storage and easy scanner and label printer integration
- Internal database archives product records
- Multiple interface options assure easy connectivity with existing data management systems
- Load cells include potted aluminium IP65 protected versions and hermetically sealed stainless steel IP69k protected versions