Mettler Toledo introduces a new compact line of affordable auto titrators.
EasyPlus is a compact and simple titrator specifically designed for basic requirements and first time users of automatic titrators. EasyPlus also meets the needs of users in the food and chemical industries.
EasyPlus combines decades of titrator engineering experience with the latest technological advancements in processors and touch screens. Where previous models have focused on advanced automation solutions, flexible method structures and secure networking software, the new EasyPlus auto titrators focus specifically on accurately automating routine titrations, creating a highly reliable device encased in a compact housing and featuring a simple user interface based on a familiar lab app for easy operation.
The iTitrate guidance leads operators through setup and method programming step-by-step to keep programming fast and simple. The EasyPlus also has 15 different operating languages, making this a truly global instrument.
Designed and priced to compete with classic analytical procedures, EasyPlus auto titrators offer advantages such as improved accuracy and reproducibility of results while the EasyDirect software stores and collates all records and archives data to minimise confusion, errors and misinterpretation of results.
- Easy pH: pH endpoint and equivalence point capabilities for routine acid and base titrations, e.g. wine acidity and water alkalinity
- Easy Cl: Argentometrically detected titrations, e.g. salt content in snack foods
- Easy Ox: Reduction and oxidation titration reactions, e.g. peroxide value in edible oils and vitamin C content
- Easy KFV: Volumetric Karl Fischer water determination, e.g. water content in chocolate, polyols and solvents
- Easy Pro: Capable of pH, argentometric or redox titrations