Mettler Toledo Garvens has equipped its CK checkweighers with new software and a new Human Machine Interface (HMI) to simplify operator use and provide greater flexibility for food and beverage manufacturing lines in Asia.
The automated checkweighing technology improves line efficiency and compliance for Asian manufacturers. Production line operators can easily navigate through the HMI, which facilitates product changeovers for enhanced efficiency.
The automated check weighers are ideal for weighing heavy loads after final packaging, with the machine’s sensitive weighing capabilities and high throughput speeds enabling small to medium size manufacturers to automate food and beverage production while enhancing regulatory compliance.
According to Kerstin Bernhart, Marketing Manager, Mettler-Toledo Garvens, food and beverage manufacturers in Asia are increasingly looking for ways to enhance line efficiency and automate their processes, while remaining flexible to accommodate fast-changing consumer demands. The CK checkweigher enables Asian brand owners to expand production with minimal disruption while enhancing security and due diligence.
Key features of the enhanced CK checkweighers:
- New HMI terminal features a bright, multi-line Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) for easy reading
- Upgraded terminal offers five soft keys to simplify use of the software with each key programmable as a shortcut to one of 25 product memories
- Enhanced three-level password protection and configurable error logging provide added security and facilitate due diligence
- Accurately weighs up to 80 packs per minute with a maximum load of 100kg
- Robust design suitable for use in harsh environments, ensuring optimum weighing accuracy regardless of ambient temperature and humidity
- Compact footprint enables easy installation and use in space-constrained operations
- Can be easily and quickly configured to meet diverse production line needs
- New connectivity features enable seamless integration with product inspection systems
- Available in five models with different throughput speeds and weight capacities
- Optional individual pusher or swing gate rejection systems for fully automated removal of out-of-tolerance products
- Can be adapted for different line heights as well as additional infeed and outfeed conveyors