The Risk Check defines the weighing risk to optimise the performance and quality of a balance. It is based on the international weighing guideline Good Weighing Practice (GWP), which is appropriate for persons in charge of quality management in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food and beverage industries.
Main benefits of the online risk analyser tool includes:
- provides a qualitative statement regarding the quality of weighing processes and the appropriateness of testing frequencies
- based on international quality guidelines
- weighing processes become more cost-effective and adds a layer of security
- real-world data for a quantitative result
- compliance chart shows the degree of the weighing risk
- analyse and improve quality management of weighing processes
"The Risk Check is applicable to all kind of balances, independent from model, type or manufacturer. It offers orientation in the jungle of regulation guidelines and supports quality and laboratory managers, as well as anyone else in charge of balances," says Martin Huber, Ph.D. and marketing manager for laboratory balances at Mettler Toledo.