Mettler Toledo’s new IND131 and IND331 weighing terminals enable companies to build best-in-class weighing systems cost effectively. The terminals deliver precision measurement data in a single, cost-effective package that can easily be backed up and restored using SD memory cards.
Offered in a compact and versatile form factor, the IND131 and IND331 weighing terminals feature the high performance and reliability expected of weighing instruments designed with Weights and Measures and product safety compliance in mind.
Key features of the weighing terminals include Organic LED weight display for readability in all conditions, ultra-fast A/D conversion rate, patented TraxDSP digital filtering, and a choice of AC or 24 VDC power supply.
An optional PLC interface allows bidirectional information exchange with the terminal. Installation time and cost is reduced since the weighing terminals do not require the panel to be laser cut for panel-mounting. The IND131 and IND331 weighing terminals are designed to match the environment enabling multiple mounting possibilities.
Mettler Toledo’s IND131 and IND331 weighing terminals deliver excellent diagnostics, reliability and efficiency for process weighing.
Mettler Toledo offers four options in the new weighing terminals to offer maximum efficiency and durability.
IND131/DIN rail mount
- Compact weighing terminals with DIN rail mounting
- Ensures convenient mounting and location
- All connectivity and human interface options are on the front panel for ready accessibility
- Features an IND131 DIN rail mount unit and a load cell summing board mounted in a robust stainless steel enclosure
- The JBox is available with conduit hubs or ATEX-certified glands
- Enclosure’s integrated mounting brackets simplify secure wall mounting
- IND131 DIN rail mount chassis
- IP65-certified panel unit includes weighing function keys and an Organic LED weight display
- DIN rail mount chassis can be mounted together with the panel unit, or remotely from it, enabling flexible mounting options
- Crisp and bright display, readable in all light conditions
- Designed for challenging industrial environments
- Harsh environment terminal is housed in a stainless steel enclosure with IP66 protection rating for desk or wall mounting
- Terminal features Organic LED weight display, operator interface and flexible connectivity