Vartech introduced the VT084PX 8.4” flat panel display. The features include:
- Ultra rugged 8.4” flat panel display
- TFT active matrix screen with VGA resolution and option to upgrade to XGA
- 400 nits brightness & anti-reflective, protective faceplate
- Ruggedised Stainless steel chassis
- Meets many Military Certification requirements.
VT084PX model has been specifically designed to be mounted in a vehicle that is constantly exposed to rough terrain and harsh ambient environments. Therefore, it has enhanced shock and vibration safeguards as well as full Electromagnetic Environmental Interference protection.
The rugged VT084PX has an 8.4" TFT Active Matrix screen with a VGA (640x480) resolution and the option to upgrade to an XGA (800x600) resolution. VT084PX model has a brightness level of 400 nits and comes with an anti-reflective, protective faceplate. The VT084PX also offers an optional 5 or 8 wire resistive touch screen.
The VT084PX is equipped with video connections for HD15 (F), RCA (NTSC/PAL), and 5 Pin Mini Din (S-Video). VT084PX model has a 12VDC power source with optional 24 VDC and 90-264VAC universal power supply.
The VT084PX military grade 8.4" LCD has a NEMA 4 black power coated, cold rolled steel front bezel with an optional NEMA 4X stainless steel front bezel. The chassis is constructed of 16 gauge stainless steal.
The ultra rugged, Mil-Spec VT084PX has the following certifications:
- EN61000-4-2 - Electromagnetic Immunity
- FCC Part 15 - Class B - Electromagnetic Emissions and Evaluation
- High temperature - Operating and Storage
- Low temperature - Operating and Storage
- Humidity - MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.4-1
- Salt / Fog - MIL-STD-810F, Method 509.4
- Fungus - MIL-STD-810F, Method 508.4
- General Truck Vibration (Non Operating, in package)
- Tactical Transportation Vibration (non-operation, un-damped equipment)
- Tactical Transportation Vibration (non-operation, damped equipment)
- Transit drop - MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.5, Procedure IV
- Bench handling - MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.5, Procedure VI
- Road shock - Half Sine, 15Gpeak, 5 msec - MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.5, Procedure
Metromatics distributes VarTech Systems in Australia and New Zealand.