QuickLabel Systems, distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Metromatics introduces a new line of full colour digital label printers specially developed for dynamic colour label printing in-house and on-demand.
The new Vivo! Touch offers photographic print quality or variable data colour labels on the fly.
Vivo! Touch label printers are high-resolution high-speed intelligent colour label printers, capable of printing colour labels in extremely high print quality for in-house label printing by end-user manufacturers.
The colour label printers utilise a 1.6 GHz internal computer to efficiently process large amounts of variable label data and co-ordinate label jobs, printing colour labels at high speeds of 5 ips.
Vivo! Touch colour digital label printers are suitable for printing photographic quality labels as well as labels that require data intense variable information in colour from ERP systems and production databases in addition to labels with batch-specific and product-specific label information such as batch codes, expiry dates, ingredients and product descriptions.
Key features of Vivo! Touch digital label printers:
- Produces colour labels with excellent print quality
- Prints labels on the fly at a very low cost per label
- Affordable label printing for manufacturers printing their own labels
- Offers manufacturers flexibility in their labelling process with photographic print quality labels or variable data colour labels
- Compact colour label printer with LCD touchscreen control panel
- LED colour label printing technology
- Cost-effective colour label printing process with efficient use of toner
- Ideal for food and beverage, chemical processing, dietary supplement, electronics, medical, cosmetics and personal care industries