Astro-Med has recently released the Dash 2EZ+, a new hand-held, portable data acquisition recorder.
Astro-Med has taken its Dash 2EZ two-channel recorder and added so much more capability, and has called it the Dash 2EZ+.
The frequency response has been increased to 8 kHz, A/D resolution increased to 14 bits and increased the chart speed to 25 mm/sec.
Astro-Med has added Ethernet networkability along with USB 2.0, and improved the user interface to make it even easier to use.
Powerful features include:
- Compact hand-held design
- 5.7-inch colour touch-screen display
- Configurable with factory installed voltage and/or bridge modules
- Record two channels and one TTL event to Compact Flash® at sample rates up to 40 kHz per channel
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for transferring data using AstroVIEW X
- Built-in 3.1-inch chart recorder
The Dash 2EZ+ ships with a 128MB Compact Flash card for data acquisition, Dash 2EZ+ Operations Manual for easy operating instructions, AC power adapter for charging the Dash 2EZ+, a roll of paper for the 3.1 inch integrated chart recorder, mini phone plug for connecting to the event input and an Ethernet cross over cable for data transfer using AstroVIEW X (AstroVIEW X also included).
Astro-Med is a supplier of data acquisition equipment, flight recorders and chart recording equipment and has been supported in Australia and New Zealand by Metromatics for over 20 years.