GE Intelligent Platforms has announced three new rugged single board computers (SBCs) based on 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors.
Available from Metromatics , the SBC625, XVR15 and XCR15 bring substantially increased processing power, graphics capability, bandwidth and functional density to customers developing and deploying demanding industrial and mil/aero applications.
Customers to maximise the value of their investments
The latest processor technology from Intel enables GE to provide a compelling improvement in performance and functionality across the product range. Other features and benefits includes:
- Improve response times and throughput
- Reduce the thermal footprint of a solution
- Minimise the size and weight by reducing the number of boards required in a system
- Integration of more powerful graphics capabilities
- Remarkably compact design
These new single board computers are designed for 6U VPX, CompactPCI and VME systems and are available in five build levels, from benign (air cooled) to fully rugged (conduction cooled) to provide customers with optimum performance.