DataMetrics Corporation has released the Model 8211 a Full Long ATR with a 9-slot VME 64x or a 8-slot CompactPCI backplane standard. The hybrid (convection and conduction) cooling system provides good performance and a wide operational temperature range of -32ºC to +65ºC.
The Model 8211 rugged ATR chassis is designed to meet and exceed multiple military specifications, and is custom configurable with many backplanes, power supplies and other options available. An embedded shock isolated HDD or Ethernet based system monitor/control is available as options.
In addition to the Model 8211, fully sealed conduction cooled ATR’s are also available in all 13 standard sizes.
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810E for shock, vibration and explosive atmospheres
- Designed to meet MIL-STD- 461D for EMI/EMC
- 9 Slot VME backplane and card cage or 8 Slot CompactPCI backplane standard hybrid conduction cooled design
- Optional internal environmental monitor/control and embedded shock isolated HDD mounting
- Customisable front panel I/O connections
The product is available from Metromatics.