Used in portable deployments on-board aircraft as well as in ground stations and testing facilities, the R15-USB module delivers high levels of performance and flexibility for MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice II using a high speed USB 2.0 interface with either one or two dual-redundant channels.
The R15-USB provides an optimum combination of portability, versatility and ruggedness to customers with existing programs and applications that rely on MIL-STD-1553 data bus analysis.
Available in a -40ºC to +75ºC temperature version (with relays) and a ruggedized version (without relays), the R15-USB includes an advanced API that reduces application development time.
Key features of GE’s R15-USB rugged MIL-STD-1553 module:
- IRIG-B signal receiver (AM or DC/TTL)/ generator (DC/TTL)
- Software-selectable transformer or direct coupling
- 2 Mbytes of RAM
- 64-bit nanosecond message time tagging
- Input and output triggers for each 1553 channel
- Bus Monitor provides extensive error detection and 100% monitoring of fully loaded buses
- Multi-function interfaces easily configured to operate with simultaneous Bus Controller, up to 31 remote terminals and Bus Monitor functionality
- Advanced 1553 API in source code
- Support for Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), Vista, XP and other operating systems
GE Intelligent Platforms is represented in Australia and New Zealand by Metromatics .