Metromatics manufactures and supplies a range of rugged industrial panels suitable for maritime or industrial applications that require embedded processing and operation in outdoor and harsh environments.
PC products functioning in Australia’s harsh environment need to offer long-term reliability. Metromatics offers their MetroSpec rugged industrial 12.1-inch industrial panel PCs for these harsh applications.
The MetroSpec MS12 1500PC industrial panels are manufactured to operate within these extreme conditions while ensuring viewable and workable data.
Key features of MetroSpec MS12 1500PC industrial panels:
- Corrosion-protected sealed IP66 marine grade aluminium housing with a machined front bezel
- Capable of operating in a temperature range of -30ºC to +70ºC
- Embedded PCs consist of an Intel 1.1 GHz Atom processor, 1GB RAM, CF card slot and capacitive touch screens
- 1500 Nits High Bright LED backlight display provides large viewing angle on the 12.1” screen
- Optional anti-reflective glass for the display screen for sunlight viewing
Metromatics specialises in the design and supply of custom-built and off-the-shelf industrial, rugged and commercial sunlight-readable LCD displays ranging from 10” to 42” in size.
Metromatics meets customer requirements for passenger information displays, information kiosks, video walls and shop front windows among other applications.