Alta Data Technologies presents the MPCIE-1553 mini PCI Express, a Full-Mini Type 2 interface COTS card for MIL-STD 1553 networks.
Coupled with AltaAPI, the MPCIE-1553 represents the latest MIL-STD-1553 32 bit FPGA protocol engine technology with multi-layer software in a compact package.
The MPCIE-1553 interface module is a single channel, dual redundant 1553 card based on the industry-leading 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine AltaCore, and the feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI, which has a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 (MSVS 2005 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture.
Together, the hardware and software package of the MIL-STD-1553 Mini PCI Express interface card provides increased system performance and reduces integration time.
The MPCIE-1553's BC capability, including variable message framing/subframing with transmission scheduling provides the advanced BC control operations. RT, Monitor, Playback and Signal Generator functions also include industry-leading functions to meet demanding requirements.
AltaCore is guaranteed 1553B Notice II & IV compliant with all interface cards manufactured to IPC-Level 3 standards and ISO 9001: 2008 processes.
Key features of MIL-STD-1553 Mini PCI Express interface cards:
- Dual function configurations: (BC/Mon or multi-RT/Monitor) or full-function (BC, mRT and Mon)
- Playback and signal generation part of BC operation
- Waveform capture is for monitor-only operation
- One dual redundant channel
- Single lane Full-Mini PCI Express Type F2
- 1553B, 1553A, 1760, Link-16, SADL compatible
- One MByte, 32-bit high speed RAM per channel