The Landmark Technology’s LM203-121SN01 from Metromatics delivers a screen brightness of 1,600 C/dm² (nits). The module comes with an LCD panel and a VHB (very high brightness) LED backlight. At the full brightness setting, the LCD screen luminance can reach about 1,600 Cd/m² (nits). At this level, the total backlight power consumption is only 12 watts, which is about half the power required of a CCFL backlight at the same screen brightness.
With 1,600s nits screen brightness the display is highly readable under bright ambient lighting, including direct outdoor sunlight. Also, the AUOG121SN01 is an industrial LCD with wide operating temperature range, from -10° to +65°C, making this LCD module specifically suitable for digital signage applications in harsh and demanding outdoor environments.
- LCD Screen Luminance: 1,600 Cd/m²
- Luminance Uniformity: 20% or Better
- Backlight Power Consumption: 12 watts
- Screen Luminance Dimming Ratio: 500:1
- Typical LCD Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- LCD Module Weight: 850 Grams