Instrumentation Technology Systems (ITS) offers the 2110 system controller featuring a fully programmable board and numerous ports to allow adaptation to a wide range of control applications.
ITS 2110 system controllers provide control of a variety of devices via discrete, serial RS-232/422 parallel and Ethernet ports. The 2110 also accepts several daughter boards to further enhance the functionality.
Daughter boards add video insertion, video switching, a GPS receiver and IRIG B time code decoding and generation as well as additional porting including SDLC.
ITS 2110 system controllers come with a number of programmed functions for a variety of applications. In addition, the unit's versatility makes it readily adaptable to accommodate specific user requirements.
Key features of ITS 2110 system controllers:
- Ethernet port
- Eight serial ports comprising of five RS-232 ports and three RS-232/422 (selectable) ports
- 12 discrete control bits including eight outputs and four selectable I/O
- Five on-board status LED indicators
- Eight on-board BIT LED indicators
- Bus I/O used for interface with daughter boards or OEM product
- On-board programmable selector switches include four 16 position HEX switches, one 4 station DIP switch and one 8 station DIP switch
- Four on-board programmable push buttons
- Two power converters and two linear regulators provide 12, 3.3, 2.5 and 1.2 VDC derived from single 34VDC input
- Two MB flash memory and 1MB SRAM