Metromatics offers the 2800 series of Huntron Trackers designed to complement conventional test instruments in the debug and troubleshooting process.
Using the proven power-off test method known as Tracker Signature Analysis, Huntron Tracker eliminates the risk of further circuit damage, which often occurs when power is applied.
The Huntron Trackers are troubleshooting devices suitable for modern mixed signal circuit cards where analogue and digital are mixed together. The Tracker 2800 features variable range parameters resulting in over 100 combinations of voltage, source resistance and frequency.
The 2800 series is a great off-line support tool for automated Huntron Access Prober diagnostic systems.
Key features of 2800 Series Huntron Trackers
- Colour touch screen for control of selected features such as DC voltage source control, pin selection (2800S) and Channel A/B alternating rate
- Huntron Tracker display provides a very fast screen refresh rate for quick screening of component pins
- Enhanced range selections complement the Huntron Tracker Model 30 ranges and provide expanded test coverage
- Range parameters are used to calculate and display numeric information
- Values displayed are resistance (in ohms), capacitance (in farads), power (in watts), and forward and reverse breakdown voltage (in volts)
- Low test voltage ranges of the Tracker 2800 make it an ideal tool to troubleshoot portable electronic devices
The Tracker 2800 and 2800S models feature a built-in DC voltage source that can be used to power gated devices such as TRIACs, SCRs and relays.
Huntron Tracker 2800S extends the capabilities of the popular 2800 to scan and compare up to 40 pins per channel using standard IC clips and cables. Comparison can take place manually or automatically allowing the user to pick out the signature differences quickly
Tracker 2800S saves time when compared to testing with hand probes.