GE Intelligent Platforms has recently introduced the MIP3ES miniature image stabilisers designed to complement the recently-announced ADEPT3000 miniature video trackers.
Similar to the ADEPT3000, the rugged MIP3ES miniature image stabilisers are designed for demanding military/aerospace applications with size, weight and power (SWaP) constraints.
Measuring only 34mm x 24mm, approximately the size of a microprocessor, the MIP3ES miniature image stabilisers are light in weight at around six grams, and consume minimal power (approximately 1.5 watts), making them ideal for deployment in the cramped, harsh environments of small unmanned aerial vehicles, video gimbals and man-portable devices.
Key features of the MIP3ES miniature image stabilisers:
- High performance stabilisation of real-time video images with any standard definition analogue video signal despite small size
- Incorporates on-board serial links allowing interfacing with most platforms
- Designed for easy configuration and device control with intuitive web-based software
- Extends the broadening range of image processing and video processing solutions offered by GE
- Excellent price/performance, rugged construction and ease of implementation
- Provides advanced system capabilities with faster deployment in a wide range of environments