Designed to augment the existing quad core solutions, the new platforms offer customers an extensive range of price/performance options, enabling them to take advantage of 3rd generation Intel Core processor technology while achieving the optimum combination of throughput and cost for a given application.
In addition to supporting the quad core Intel Core i7-3615QE processor, the SBC625, XVR15 and XCR15 will also be offered with the dual core Intel Core i7-3555LE and Intel Core i7-3517UE processors.
The SBC625, XVR15 and XCR15 bring substantially increased processing power, graphics capability, I/O bandwidth and functional density to customers developing and deploying demanding industrial and military/aerospace applications including command/control, ISR (intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance), radar/sonar and signal processing.
The SBC625, XCR15 and XVR15 boards are designed for 6U VPX, CompactPCI and VME systems respectively.
Key features of SBC625, XVR15 and XCR15 single board computers:
- Available in six new platforms that are 100% compatible with predecessor models
- Option of dual- or quad core processors
- Up to 15% greater computational horsepower and up to 50% improved 3D graphics performance with new platforms
- New COTS boards offer support for USB 3.0 and provide up to 10x data transfer throughput of USB 2.0
- Power consumption/heat dissipation identical to preceding models providing attractive performance/watt
- Ideal for SWaP (size, weight and power) constrained environments
- Available in five build levels from benign (air cooled) to fully rugged (conduction cooled)
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel AVX)
- Up to 16GBytes of DDR3 memory
- Solid state disk drive of 16GBytes capacity
- Broad range of I/O options including Gigabit Ethernet, SATA, DVI, VGA and audio
- Two mezzanine XMC/PMC sites enable optimum flexibility and expandability
- Supports Windows 7, Open Linux, Wind River Linux and VxWorks