FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. (FUTEK) introduces their latest range of handheld portable digital displays designed for easy integration with various load cells, torque sensors and pressure sensors.
Replacing the IHH200, IHH300 and IBT100 models, the IHH500 handheld digital displays are easily integrated with FUTEK load cells, torque sensors and pressure sensors as well as sensors from other manufacturers.
The IHH500 handheld digital displays support TEDS, allowing them to switch easily between various sensors, making them more efficient than available solutions in the market.
Key features of IHH500 handheld digital displays:
- Input range up to ±500 mV/V
- Also accepts amplified output sensors in the range of ±12VDC or up to 30mA
- Individual relays as well as two analogue voltage and two analogue current outputs
- TEDS support allows easy switching between various sensors
- Rechargeable batteries ensure consistent productivity while a battery indicator shows when the instrument is due for recharge
- Robust aluminium housing
- CE approved and RoHS compliant
- Transformable to handheld, desktop and wall mount units
- Full control instant software interface
- Output: USB/ASCII Stream/VDC/Current
- Pelican hard case