The S-Beam Jr. LSB200 miniature load cells are manufactured by FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. (FUTEK).
Designed to measure compression and tensile forces in the range of 10 grams to 45 kilos (444 Newtons), the miniature size and broad capacity range of the LSB200 miniature load cells make them extremely dynamic in industries and applications.
The LSB200 miniature load cells primarily find application in medical, aerospace, robotics, process control and pharmaceutical industries among others.
Key features of the LSB200 miniature load cells:
- Excellent overload protection and thread options
- Can be paired with FUTEK’s wide range of accessories and instruments to create a sensor system
- Can be integrated to work seamlessly with FUTEK’s electronic line of displays, amplifiers and USB output kits
- Common miniature dimensions across all capacity models help system integrators easily switch from one capacity to the next without changing application design
- Overload protection design protects the load cell against accidental overloads
- Integrated overload stop function in the sensor makes overload protection much more repeatable and reliable
- Offers 1000% of Rated Output as safe overload on capacities of 10 grams to 11 kilos in both Tension and Compression models
- High Rated Output protects the load cell if it is accidentally overloaded during installation or faces a sudden impact load
FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. is represented in Australia and New Zealand by Metromatics .