Easily integrated with FUTEK’s load cells, torque sensors and pressure sensors, the IPM650 universal design panel meters offer accuracy of 0.001% as well as an internal resolution of 24 Bits and are also capable of gathering up to 4,800 samples per second.
Coupled with three different input and output options, the IPM650 offers reliability in continuous automation applications as well as precision for delicate medical testing.
The IPM650 intelligent panel meter has an input range of up to ±500 mV/V and also accepts amplified output sensors in the range of ±12 VDC or up to 30 mA. Apart from two individual relays and two analogue voltage and analogue current output, the panel meter provides additional 24 VDC/5VDC as power supply for sensors with built-in amplifier.
IPM650 panel meters also support TEDS, which makes it easy to switch between different sensors.
Key features of IPM650 universal design panel meters:
- Integrated high speed/ low noise/ high resolution (24 bits) ADC ensures high accuracy measurements
- Capable of displaying values onto a computer through a USB link
- 21k point data logging
- Bridge resistance measurement
- Keypad options (Track/Hold, Peak/Valley Reset, Unit, Tare/Gross, Shunt, Channel, Display, Menu)
- First Peak/ First Valley feature
- User-friendly navigation menu
- Shunt calibration
- Universal unit conversion
- 14-sensor profile storage
- Supports IEEE 145.4 Standard (TEDS 30 & 3)