SBS Technologies, represented by Metromatics , has introduced the TS-DK-IT01, an imaging development kit that uses Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) processing in high-performance imaging applications.
The development kit includes the SBS Tsunami FPGA platform, infrastructure software, development environment and resources for integrating CameraLink and other custom image processing applications.
The SBS Tsunami, a FPGA-based computing platform uses as many as five FPGAs as the processing engine on a single board computer (SBC). It features 64 bit/ 66 MHz PCI format and offers 3GB/s bandwidth I/O data rates.
These features make the design scalable and allow the system to support algorithm-intensive, high-bandwidth applications in a smaller unit with lower power consumption than existing multi-CPU or DSP systems.
The system offers a flexible and customisable I/O mezzanine for unique customer requirements.
The TS-DK-IT01 is supplied with the following components:
* Tsunami PCI with Stratix FPGA Processor
* CameraLink or LVDS Mezzanine I/O Board
* SBS Wave Imaging Tool Kit and FPGA infrastructure software for rapid system development
* Altera Quartus, SOPC Builder and NIOS development kit
* SBS support services and engineering resources
* General purpose I/O mezzanine board with parallel and serial interfaces also available