FGP Sensors has released a new product called the XFTC302 series, which is a miniature load cell. The XFTC302 families of miniature load cells have been specifically developed to measure tension and/or compression in static and dynamic applications.
Fitted with metallic strain gages in a Wheatstone bridge circuit, the XFTC302 has the capacity of measuring heavy loads of up to 2000 lb while providing good temperature stability
With two threaded M10 studs, the XFTC 302 is easily installed in industrial or OEM applications. A strain relief spring strengthens the cable output.
Other features of the XFTC302 series are:
Full scale range from 0-5 and 0-10 kN (0-1000 and 0-2000 lb)
- Tension and/or compression
- High stiffness
- For static and dynamic applications
- Threaded male mechanical fitting
- High level output model with integrated amplifier
- High temperature of -55 to 175°C (-67 to 347°F)
Metromatics is the distributor for FGP Sensors’ products in Australia and New Zealand.