- FGP Sensors has released the FN3155-6 Compression Load Cell, which benefits from the new advances in micro machines silicon-sensor technology and manufacturing techniques.
- The FN3155-6 works in the harsh environments from +20° Celsius to +180° Celsius, while adhering to standard IP68-1200 bar protection. The pressure cross sensitivity is set at <2% full scale with an offset of <5% Full scale and a signal output of 1.6mV/V.
- Range 5000 daN
- Up to 1200 bar protection
- Works in harsh environments up to 180° Celsius
- Ideal for mining and off shore applications
FGP sensors, in their design and manufacture, are renowned for their experience in adapting their product to specific environments or custom applications. In addition FGP sensors supply a wide range of signal conditioning, power supply and output modes, so as to provide complete calibrated ready to use measurements and they are represented by Metromatics in Australia and New Zealand.