The IEPE force sensors are designed to offer low-mass dynamic measurement capabilities within Dytran's smallest and most lightweight package.
Dytran’s miniature piezoelectric force sensors are lightweight in design, measuring just 12.4mm in height and weighing 4.2 grams (without cable).
Model 1022V force sensors offer precision force measurement capabilities of up to 50 lbf with a 100 mV/lbf sensitivity and unloaded natural frequency of 50 kHz.
As an IEPE sensor, Model 1022V features built-in electronics, eliminating the need for an external charge amplifier and converter.
Featuring durability, compact size and performance, Dytran Model 1022V force sensors are ideal for high-reliability modal analysis, process control and general purpose dynamic force measurements where mass loading is a concern, or vertical space may be limited.
Key features of the IEPE sensors:
- Quartz sensing element operating in compression mode
- Packaged in a lightweight titanium housing with integral 1.524m coaxial cable terminating to a 10-32 coaxial connector
- Series of 10-32 tapped holes at the top and bottom of sensor housing designed to facilitate mounting of sensors into threaded holes on driving rods and test specimen
- Recommended accessories include Model 6011A coaxial cable assembly and Model 4110C or Model 4115B current source
- Miniature housing only 12.4mm in height
- Available in 50 lbf range
- 10-32 tapped holes on top and bottom
- IEPE sensor
- Modal and structural analysis
- Process control
- General purpose dynamic force measurements
Dytran Instruments, Inc. is represented in Australia and New Zealand by Metromatics.