Dytran presents a range of low profile IEPE accelerometers designed for various industrial vibration monitoring applications.
Dytran model 3059A low noise accelerometers feature a through-hole 1/4-28 mount and radial 2-pin MIL-C-5015 connector, a unique configuration that allows the sensor to be turned 360º prior to securing for ease of installation.
Model 3059A low noise accelerometers find application in industrial vibration monitoring, low profile, space constrained vibration monitoring, rotating machinery vibration monitoring and general purpose vibration monitoring. The accelerometers are especially ideal for vibration monitoring of slowly rotating machinery and other equipment.
Key features of Dytran model 3059A low noise accelerometers:
- Available with a sensitivity of 100 mV/g
- Incorporates a ceramic shear sensing element packaged in a highly rugged stainless steel housing
- Low-end frequency response of 0.5 Hz and excellent low noise performance
- Hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments
- Internally case isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference
- Single axis low profile accelerometers
- 360º cable orientation