The new Model 4010 microprocessor controlled DC signal conditioners available from Dytran Instruments are designed for use with bridge type or differential output accelerometers and pressure transducers for various general purpose laboratory testing applications.
Incorporating variable gain adjustment, shunt calibration capability and multiple excitation level settings, Model 4010 DC signal conditioners use a microprocessor SLEEP mode to eliminate high frequency clock noise and associated harmonics.
The microprocessor WAKES momentarily to acknowledge front panel switch depressions, going back to SLEEP immediately after processing and executing the requested function, and allowing the amplifiers to operate within minimum self-generated noise to provide clean, clock-free signals.
Key features of Dytran Model 4010 DC signal conditioners:
- Designed for use with bridge type or differential output accelerometers and pressure transducers
- Incorporates dual 12-bit DACs for each channel to auto-zero the input and output amplifiers for DC input signals
- Input signals with magnitudes of ±10 VDC can be zeroed
- Unique output DAC trimming routine allows trimming the output zero within ±1 mVDC
- Transducer excitation supplies individually adjustable for each channel from 0.00 to 12.00 VDC
- Outputs are short circuit protected and can supply up to 30 mA each
- Remote sense leads eliminate errors caused by long cable lengths