Model 3334A1 is a new range of miniature IEPE accelerometers from Dytran Instruments designed for environmental stress screening and product response testing applications.
Featuring a compact construction with an overall height of just 0.33 inches and a total weight of 2.0 grams, Dytran Model 3334A1 miniature IEPE accelerometers are ideal for vibration testing in areas where vertical space is limited.
Key features of Dytran Model 3334A1 miniature IEPE accelerometers:
- Available with a sensitivity of 10 mV/g
- Lightweight titanium housing, 5-40 mounting stud and 5-44 radial connector
- Hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments
- Miniature design, ideal for vibration testing in restricted vertical spaces
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- Modal and structural analysis of small objects
- Product response testing
- General purpose vibration measurements where mass loading is a concern